- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Learning Gateway
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- GCSE and GCE Re-sit Fees 2017
- GCE and GCSE Re-Sit form 2017
- JCQ Information for Candidates Taking GCE and GCSE Exams
- Examination Results 2016
- GCE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- GCSE Provisional Exam Timetable 2017
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
Thank you for your interest in a vacancy at our school. To access details of any of our vacancies please click on the vacancy you are interested in using the headings on the left of this page.
St Anselm’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, the Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
If you would like to apply for one of our positions, please complete the appropriate application form which can be accessed by clicking on one of the links below.