- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- Expected Progress
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Exam Information
- GCE Mock Exam Timetable December 2017
- GCSE Mock Exam Timetable December 2017
- Instructions for Candidates taking Written Exams
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
SIMS parent and student app
The SIMS Parent and Student app is now available to view:
- Reports (Parent view only)
- School Calendar (in progress)
You can download the SIMS app from the following links on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet.
Or visit www.sims-parent.co.uk on your PC or Laptop
All Parents have been emailed a unique invitation code from email@example.com.
- Open the link recorded on the email
- A new internet browser window will open. Here you can select an account to sign in with.
- The next page will have your details and invitation code populated.
- Enter your child's date of birth.
This is for security purposes only and this information will not be used in the SIMS Parent system.
- Click the Verify button to continue, it will take a few seconds to finish the process.
Now open up the Sims Parent App on your phone or tablet or visit https://www.sims-parent.co.uk and sign in using your chosen provider.