- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- Exams Timetable Summer 2019
- Information for Candidates On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
- Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
- Curriculum Manager for English
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Start Date September 2019
Full or part-time
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative, teacher to teach Languages, French & Spanish.
If you are a creative Teacher of Languages at Secondary level with high expectations of achievement and behaviour, with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students, we would like to hear from you.
St Anselms School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
All relevant forms a available under our main Vacancies tab.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2019 Interview date: TBC