St Anselm's Catholic School is closed until further notice.
Wider Opening Risk Assessment - last reviewed 16 July 2020
Our Risk Assessment will be reviewed on a regular basis and updated in accordance with government guidance.
Please follow the links below for resources and contact information:
- **NEW ** Term 6 Home Learning Resources
- **NEW** Assessment week resources
- How to contact us during school closure
- Our NHS and Key Worker heroes
- COVID-19 webpage
- Supporting Wellbeing and Government guidance on Mental Health and Wellbeing
- EKST Feel Good Friday
- Stagecoach Travel Information
- Government Closure Information
- Guidance for households with possible COVID-19 infection
- Guidance for Education Settings
- Guidance on Social Distancing
- Guidance for staying at home and away from others
SIXTH FORM ENROLMENT MEETINGS (August 2020-21)
Please note that all students that wish to enrol with the Sixth Form in September will need to attend a meeting to register on their courses and collect your welcome pack. Our Sixth Form Enrolment Meetings will take place in the main hall on the following days:
Thursday 20th August (GCSE RESULTS DAY): 10am - 2pm
Friday 21st August: 10am - 2pm
Tuesday 25th August: 10am - 2pm
Please bring your GCSE results with you and if you are not already a St Anselm's pupil, you will need to also bring some ID, such as a birth certificate or passport. Your photo will be taken for your lanyard at this time also.
Please also note that 16+ Travel passes are now available to purchase, please click here for the latest information from KCC: