- Principal's Welcome
- About Us
- Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
- Staff List
- East Kent Schools Together
- House System
- Aquinas House
- Bosco House
- Merici House
- Stein House
- Gregory House
- Admission Arrangements
- September entry into Year 7
- Year 5 Taster Day Booklet
- In year entry into Year 7-11
- Oversubscription Criteria
- Contact details
- Year 5 and 6 Transition Videos
- Supporting Wellbeing
- Careers, Education, Information and Guidance
- CEIAG POLICY
- PROVISION MAPS
- PROGRESSION ROUTES
- USEFUL RESOURCES
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- OPPORTUNITIES NOTICE BOARD
- CAREERS NEWS & EVENTS BLOG
- Sixth Form
- 16+ Travel
- 16+ Travel application form
- UCAS guide
- Sixth Form Applications and Option Blocks
- Extended Project Qualification
- Sixth Form Attendance Policy
- Sixth Form Uniform Policy
- Summer Work
- Prospectus & Course Booklet
- Sixth Form Bulletin
- Sixth Form Induction Day
- Sixth Form News & Opportunities
- Sixth Form Careers Information
- Sixth Form Events
- 2019 Exam Timetable and Booster Session
- SEN Department
- Local Offer
- I Think My Child Has Special Educational Needs. What Can I Do?
- SEN Staff
- SEN Policies and Reports
- Policies, Reports, Pupil Premium & Other Statements
- Safeguarding and Online Safety
- Sixth Form Prospectus
- School day
- School Uniform
- School Equipment
- Frequently asked questions
- Event Calendar
- Latest news
- School Prayers
- Start of Day Prayer
- Prayers for this time
- Faith In Action
- About St. Anselm
- Daily Act of Worship
16+ Travel card INFORMATION
The 16+ Travel Card allows students over the age of 16 who are in education or training, unlimited bus travel in Kent at any time, including evenings, weekends and holidays. To be eligible, students must:-
- Live in Kent,
- Attend a participating school, college or work-based training provider,
- Have a genuine need to travel to undertake their education.
A leaflet from Kent County council regarding the 16+ Travel Card Can be found here.
The cost of the card is £400 and allows the holder unlimited bus travel in Kent (and on direct bus services crossing the county boundary, e.g. to Medway and East Sussex, where the card holder either boards or alights within the administrative boundary of Kent County Council) including evenings, weekends and holidays.
In a change to previous years, it is now also possible to apply for six month pass at a cost of £200. A sixth month pass will be valid from 01/09/2018 – 28/02/2019.
To apply for a pass, you will need to apply directly to Kent County Council and pay online using a debit/credit card. You will also need to upload a passport style digital photograph. Applications can be made on line here.
Alternatively, you can print off a KCC application form here and complete and return it with a passport photo and cheque or postal order (payable to Kent County Council) and send it to; Kent 16+ Travel card, Kent County Council, PO Box 441, Aylesford, ME6 9HJ.
If you have questions about 16+ Travel Cards, please do not hesitate to call Mrs Dunne, Sixth Form Support Officer who will be happy to help.
The deadline for applications to ensure that they are delivered to school in time for the beginning of the next academic year is Friday 13th July 2018.
We would not want any child to be prevented from attending St. Anselm's Sixth form as a result of the cost of transport. Financial assistance is available if your total household income is below £20,818.
To apply for Bursary Assistance, please complete an application form and submit it to Mrs Dunne,
Sixth Form Support Officer. You will need to enclose a copy of your Tax Credit Award dated within the past 9 months. This must be a full award and not partial.
Please print a copy of the Bursary Application Form here.
All bursary applications will be treated in confidence.
When we have received your application, you will be contacted by Mrs Dunne to let you know the amount for the bus pass that you will need to pay.
The deadline for Bursary Applications is Monday 9th July 2018.