- Useful Links
- Information for parents
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Expected Progress
- Exam Information
- Exams Timetable Summer 2019
- Information for Candidates On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- Revision advice & guidance
- Supporting your child's revision
- Student complaints procedure
- Supporting Mental Health and Well being
- IT Technician
- Lead Teaching Assistant
- Central Administrator - Pupil Welfare & School Organisation
- Teaching Assistant
- Senior Science Technician
- Art Teacher (Maternity cover)
Thank you for your interest in a vacancy at our school. To access details of any of our vacancies please click on the vacancy you are interested in using the headings on the left of this page.
St Anselm’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, the Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
If you would like to apply for one of our positions, please complete the appropriate application form which can be accessed by clicking on one of the links below.