- Useful Links
- User Guides
- Information for parents
- Year 7 Welcome Evening
- Introductory videos
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Expected Progress
- Homework Schedule
- Exam Information
- December 2019 Mock Timetable Year 11
- December 2019 Mock Timetable Year 12/13
- Information for Candidates On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- Revision advice & guidance
- Student complaints procedure
- Teacher of Information Technology
- Schools Direct Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in a vacancy at our school. To access details of any of our vacancies please click on the vacancy you are interested in using the headings on the left of this page.
St Anselm’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, the Criminal Records Bureau and of qualifications.
If you would like to apply for one of our positions, please complete the appropriate application form which can be accessed by clicking on one of the links below.