- Useful Links
- User Guides
- Information for parents
- SIMS Parent and Student App
- Expected Progress
- Year 7 Welcome Evening
- Introductory videos
- School Meals
- Homework Schedule
- Exam Information
- Information for Candidates On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- GCSE and A Level results 2019/20 ? Further guidance
- Revision advice & guidance
- Year 11 Core Subject Evening
- Student complaints procedure
- Science Teacher (Maternity Cover)
SIMS parent and student app
The SIMS Parent and Student app is now available to view:
- Reports (Parent view only)
- School Calendar (in progress)
You can download the SIMS app from the following links on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet.
Or visit www.sims-parent.co.uk on your PC or Laptop
All Parents have been emailed a unique invitation code from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the link recorded on the email
- A new internet browser window will open. Here you can select an account to sign in with. Please note that the SIM ID option is NOT supported any more, please use an existing microsoft, facebook, twitter or google account.
- The next page will have your details and invitation code populated.
- Enter your child's date of birth.
This is for security purposes only and this information will not be used in the SIMS Parent system.
- Click the Verify button to continue, it will take a few seconds to finish the process.
Now open up the Sims Parent App on your phone or tablet or visit https://www.sims-parent.co.uk and sign in using your chosen provider.